Every car is different, but in general, a thorough detail will leave just about every surface of the vehicle improved; from beautifully glossy and slick feeling paint to UV protected, low sheen rubber and vinyl, cleaned and conditioned leather and sparkling chrome. The difference is dramatic and not one that can be achieved by valeting.
Here are some of the benefits on getting your Car detailed.
- Removing marks and reducing fading in paint – rejuvenating paint by removing/reducing existing fading, swirls, scratches, etching, etc. and at the same time ensuring it stays in better condition for longer.
- A stunning looking finish – Detailed cars really do stand out. From a old spanker to a new brand spanking new one from the showroom, your car will have a mirror finish after getting detailed.
- A car which is easier to clean and tends to stay cleaner, longer – the slickness brought about by extensive decontamination and protective treatments keeps the dirt from sticking quite so easily.
- Long term protection – By removing contaminants which can eat into the finish (leather, chrome, vinyl, paint, etc.) and then where appropriate, sealing it, your car will stay in top condition for longer.
- Retain the value of your car – a well presented car will always sell better and a detail takes things to the next level with cars often looking better than new and standing out from the rest.